Thursday, December 02, 2004

Time to Get Drunk

In fairness, I've actually had worse days than today. I didn't run into hate-gremlin Nancy "The only problem with owning a bookstore is that everybody expects you to read everything"* Bass, so my genitals are still more or less** intact.....but, as pertains to my last post, I was utterly thwarted in my every attempt to shoot up heroin in the bathroom, and entertain yet another fleeting high that passes for my life these days.

*New York Times, 11/5/03
**less

2 Comments:

Blogger JO'B said...

I have a feeling this is the same dude who introduced the copy of Dennis Cooper's 'Closer' to the men's room today.

8:33 am  
Blogger K-Smack said...

The only thing grosser than reading is reading in that bathroom.

8:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter