Friday, December 17, 2004

The Missing Link

I wish I were sober enough to have made this up. From the "Missed Connections" section of Craigslist.

Sandbox, Strand Bookstore- Stunning Woman in Dark Coat - m4w - 32

Reply to: anon-52370608@craigslist.org
Date: 2004-12-14, 7:33PM EST

We got on the elevator together, and exchanged glances...I was the guy in the leather coat. You got off on Sandbox's floor, and we exchanged niceties- yet, I know on my end- I lost my voice!

I'd love to get to know you...

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

A few thoughts:

1. Jesus Christ, buddy, I'm surprised that you even had a chance to 'glance' at that hottie, let alone talk to her. I mean, that elevator only takes 20 FUCKING MINUTES TO GO ANYWHERE, where do you get that sort of devil-may-care bravado? Kudos!

2. Guys that "exchange niceties" don't get laid.

3. We have a sandbox? And I've been masturbating in the bathroom all this time??

Please contact this intrepid gentleman at the email address above if you wish to offer thanks or words of encouragement. (It may be Matt from the front registers, if you wish to do so in person.)

Missed Encounter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter