Thursday, January 20, 2005

Dollars and Scents

I don't know what that means, but it's gross. From a fellow hellion:

What's up, sucker. Yeah that's right, I called you a sucker. You know why? 'Cause I just hit the big time. They just moved the big K-man (that's me, idiot, shut up) to some new sections. and gave me a fat new promotion. You see, now I'm in charge of the Sex and Substance Abuse sections. My Graceland and shit. Oh-ho!! Have fun frisking old ladies at the front door or whatever the hell it is you do. Now I show up to work in a Town Car and shit. Eat it.

Dude, have fun with the people that patronize those sections. Although I'm sure the creepy-old- lech/incontinent-alcoholic demographic there is only slightly higher than anywhere else in the store.

Now I shall "eat it."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... I love that section. where's my flask!?

5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter