Friday, January 28, 2005

It's Okay to Drink Whiskey at Work Now, Right?

I certainly hope so.

And could somebody get back to me on the whole "punching people in the face" thing? I'm sort of going case-by-case on this one.

Astounding asshole contigent lately, I must say.

Maybe it's a by-product of THE BLIZZARD OF OH-FIVE!!! OHMIFUCKINGGOD IT FUCKING SNOWED IN NEW YORK HOLY CHRIST LET'S COLLECTIVELY SHIT OURSELVES NOW.*


*Sorry, that's just a direct quote from every local news broadcast from the past week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your ass up and put something on this site soon you shithead

1:20 am  
Blogger K-Smack said...

Shithead's par for the course lately. My apologies to the THRONGS AND THRONGS OF ADORING FANS THAT VISIT THIS SITE, passing out like 13 year-old girls 1950s Beatles-concert-style and shit every time I post something new.

Ha.

7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter