Tuesday, February 08, 2005

"Manicures and Pedicures are a Pretty Good Buy"

If you're like me*, up until this moment every day has begun with a futile, early-morning attempt to summon the will to just get up go about your pathetic lonely life. Not today, my friends. The wait is over. The stars have aligned in such a way that you can forget about the weight gain and the open sores on your face and discover what your entire existence has been one, long, disappointing lead-up to. . .

Via Gothamist, the "Nancy Bass Interview." God, my spine gets all tingly when I say it. . . although I did just swallow a handful of pills.

Believe me, I'll have much more to say about this one later. Not the least of which will be asking Nancy today if she's had a chance to check out the site yet.

(Thanks to CM for the link.)

*Also you probably have a thing for hard drugs and hookers, but lack the money for either. So you lie awake at night in a cold sweat, convulsing & weeping, praying for a quick death rather than live another instant thinking about how your entire life can be measured in missed opportunities and people you have disappointed (i.e., everyone). God, you are fucking sick.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

look man, you're too depressing. stop it.

5:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter